CONGREGATIONAL PRAYER NIGHT TONIGHT Friday, January 24th
YOU ARE INVITED TO…
WORSHIP NIGHT AT NORTHVIEW January 25th at 7pm
Northview Church building
1000 Northfield Court
Roswell, Ga 30076
This invitation is for all ages and everyone!
HOUSE CHURCH SUNDAY Sunday, January 26th
We will break the congregational fast during our house church services on Sunday. Please contact your family group leader regarding location and time.
NEW SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS STARTING FEBRUARY 2ND
We’ll be adding a BEMA discussion group as an additional Sunday School Class on February 2nd in the Pre-K classroom (which is the one behind the coffee cart). Please email or call Steve Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-351-3092 with any questions.
BEMA MEETINGS NEXT WEEK First time attendees are encouraged! The next meeting will be on Tuesday, January 28th at 7 pm. We’re going to start hosting meetings every other Tuesday at your choice of two locations: Bill & Amanda Burke, 1830 Sycamore Circle, Watkinsville, GA 30677 or Alan & Dovie Bohnhoff, 142 Colleton Drive, Athens, GA 30606. We’ll be discussing Episodes 2 & 3. https://bemadiscipleship.com/
Instructions WITH IMAGES to setup your Tithe.ly Account to give to the Athens Church of Christ:
2. Click the green “Give” Button in the middle of the screen
The new Tithe.ly form will open
3. Check to make sure “Athens Church of Christ” is in the upper left.
4. Enter the amount you want to give
5. Check to make sure “Regular contribution” is selected in the “To:” field
6. Select to make this a recurring gift and the schedule if you want this amount to automatically be given each time.
7. Fill out the Name and email address fields (your email address will become your username with tithe.ly for you to access your account in the future.
8. Choose your giving method (“Card” or “Bank”)
Each method charges a processing fee for each transaction. The church covers the fees for you.
The fees are:
ACH (Bank) is 1% + $0.30
Visa/Mastercard/Discover is 2.9% + $0.30
American Express is 3.5% + $0.30
9. If you want to cover the fees, instead of the church, you can choose to “Cover Fees” which will increase your gift slightly to cover the processing fees.
10. If you want to create your Tithe.ly account now, Click the “Remember Me” option and enter a password and 4-digit Pin. Your password and PIN will be used for you to access your Tithe.ly account along with your email address. If not, proceed to step