Jason Bewley lost his grandmother recently. Please pray for Jason and the family as they grieve her loss. Cards of sympathy may be sent to Jason at 1041 Traditions Way, Jefferson, GA 30549,
From Kristine Garcia:
Here’s an update on my sister Karen from my brother in law:
Yesterday, February 15th, he can see from her eyes that she’s still fighting. He decided to have her re-assessed for the possibility of proceeding with the operations. These are our prayer requests:
1. That the doctors will agree to operate on my sister despite of the risks.
2. That the Lord will provide all the necessary provisions (financial, blood, operating room schedule).
3. That the Lord will guide her doctors to a successful operation.
4. That her internal organs will function normally after the removal of the ovarian growth.
5. That there’s no need for her to undergo Chemotherapy.
To God be all the glory! He is hearing our prayers and moving in my sister’s life. It has been 4 days since we’ve moved her from the ICU to a private room, without medications and her consciousness and response has gotten better. This has given us hope that God is moving and that it’s an opportunity to have the operation. Thank you for your prayers, love, words of encouragement and comfort.