The Board is excited to announce that we are changing from Pushpay to Tithe.ly as our online giving platform, which will result in a significant annual savings for the church. We apologize for the short notice, and the inconvenience of putting in your bank information again, but we are trying to get this finished by January 30.
That means, for those of you that give online, we want you to follow the steps in the attached document when you give this week and in the future.
The church website is already updated, so if you normally click on the “Give” link there, you will notice a different experience. The attached document will guide you through step by step.
If you have any questions or concerns please call or text Jonathan Ruhlen – 678-387-7139 or Lee Redd – 470-331-1590 and they will try their best to help you.
Thank you all for your love and support.
Athens Church of Christ Board
Instructions to setup your Tithe.ly Account to give to the Athens Church of Christ:
1. Go to our church website and click on the “Give” link on the menu bar, or click here: https://www.athenscoc.com/give/
2. Click the green “Give” Button in the middle of the screen
The new Tithe.ly form will open
3. Check to make sure “Athens Church of Christ” is in the upper left.
4. Enter the amount you want to give
5. Check to make sure “Regular contribution” is selected in the “To:” field
6. Select to make this a recurring gift and the schedule if you want this amount to automatically be given each time.
7. Fill out the Name and email address fields (your email address will become your username with tithe.ly for you to access your account in the future.
(continued on next page)
8. Choose your giving method (“Card” or “Bank”)
Each method charges a processing fee for each transaction. The church covers the fees for you.
The fees are:
ACH (Bank) is 1% + $0.30
Visa/Mastercard/Discover is 2.9% + $0.30
American Express is 3.5% + $0.30
9. If you want to cover the fees, instead of the church, you can choose to “Cover Fees” which will increase your gift slightly to cover the processing fees.
10. If you want to create your Tithe.ly account now, Click the “Remember Me” option and enter a password and 4-digit Pin. Your password and PIN will be used for you to access your Tithe.ly account along with your email address. If not, proceed to step 11.
11. Click “Give”