The Young Professionals Ministry will be meeting at the church building at 7:00pm for fellowship then splitting up for men’s and women’s devotionals.
On Sunday, April 25th at 11 AM, we will be partnering with our sister churches around Atlanta and the surrounding areas for an All Atlanta/GA Livestream Service!
The worship service will feature a combined worship team with singers and musicians from our various churches, and we’ll have the chance to hear from speakers around the region as well. Our own Kindred Howard will be preaching the message.
Though it will be pre-recorded, we will still be meeting with our Athens Church of Christ family (for those who feel safe participating) to watch in-person, enjoy the fellowship and participate in worship together.
This is sure to be an inspiring time to unite with our brothers and sisters around the Atlanta metro region as we strive through His Spirit to be truly Faithful Together.
We will have our normal kids’ kingdom activities/classes/childcare as well.
Those who are unable to be with us in-person can join with us online.
Losing my father was one of the most difficult moments of my life. Although I have not been physically present in the Athens Church of Christ for several years, I am overwhelmed by the love and support that I have received from my former congregation. My family has visited the church on occasion and has always enjoyed visiting and hearing the sermon.
My mother(Dianna Ingram), sister (Janay Ingram), and I like to express our heartfelt gratitude for your generous support, the cards, and words of encouragement that we have received. Your kind and thoughtful expression of sympathy was deeply appreciated and gratefully acknowledged! Thank you for being there for us and reminding us that we are loved by the Athens Church of Christ.
The Ingram Family
Whitney Ingram, Ph.D.
MAY 16TH IS GENEROSITY SUNDAY!!
Below is a breakdown of the causes this year’s contribution will go to support and the goal amounts.
* Support for the church in Addis Ababa Ethiopia — $52,500 to continue to support full time evangelist and interns.
* ACOC Teen Ministry — $35,000 towards completion and reopening of our teen building
* HOPE Worldwide — $5000 towards work serving the poor in developing countries
* Members’ Missions — $4000 to support members of our congregation who are involved in foreign missions work (i.e., Michael Hearn’s current work in Eastern Europe)
* The Swamp — $20,000 towards continued support and operation of camp